“Zoe's has it ALL :-) !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Zoe's Trunk
Phoenix, Arizona
“Zoe's has it ALL :-) !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

Helpful, talented team who really know about quilts, techniques and creativity! The variety of fabrics and wools is impressive. I liked that Zoe's has a great selection of different styles from reproduction, batiks, contemporary, 30s, etc. and they have something new every time I visit. I can't wait to go back! p.s. my children selected fabric for their new quilts and had a great time... they are well behaved and respectful :-) and that does make a difference

Visited June 2012

Chandler, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Unfriendly Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

While most of the workers at Zoe's are pleasant and helpful, owner Mary is not. I have been into the store on numerous occasions and find her to be this way each time. She has a stand-offish attitude and only helps when you push her to. Also, do not bring your children into the store. Mary has a definite attitude towards children as soon as they enter the store. You will get the distinct impression she wants you to leave as soon as you enter. While the selection at Zoe's is good, it's not worth the bad service. I much prefer to shop at 3 Dudes Quilting just a little ways down the road where they owners are friendly, helpful and welcoming.

Visited June 2011
4 Thank kbricher
Temperance, Michigan
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“So Rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2011

I stopped in this shop looking for quilt material and the owner was so rude to me and my husband. We left. A week later I called asking about a specific fabric and how to measure for a quilt back. Mary would not answer my question over the phone. She said I had to come in to ask the question. She was afraid I would go elsewhere with the "valuable" information. Guess what??? I did just that. I called Cutting Edge Quiltworks and they were so nice and helpful. I'm buying all of my fabric there and am telling our quilt group as well. There is no need to deal with rude and arrogant people like the folks at Zoe's Trunk. No need at all!

Visited February 2011
4 Thank coolmommy101
Chandler, AZ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2006

Zoe's is wall-to-wall fun and inspiration!!! They have lots of different fabrics for lots of different tastes. It is well worth your time.

1 Thank luv2quilt
A TripAdvisor Member
“inspiring”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2006

Zoe's is worth the trip from Scottsdale just to see the inspiring display quilts.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member