“AMAZING”

Ranked #4 of 665 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Floridino's Chandler AZ, Family Italian Restaurant and Pizza Shop, offers Event Venue services and specializes in Italian Food Catering. Floridino's Pizza and Pasta has embraced full service, true Italian restaurant food since 1996. Floridino's Pizza and Pasta remains loyal to the community and supports giving back to community in the form of food, money and volunteer donations as well as gift certificates for raffles and the utilization of our establishment to house fundraisers. We're also big supporters of Local First AZ. We gladly fulfill all dine-in, carry-out and event catering orders as well as banquet room reservations. We are, indeed, home to the "World's Largest Calzone" but we also want to be home to you.
Gilbert, Arizona
“AMAZING”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I can’t even describe how amazing this place is. The food is top notch and delicious and best of all you get huge portions at a great price. Floidino’s is a tiny family owned Italian restaurant with two locations. The customer service here is awesome! The employees are smart, nice, and quick, you name it and they will do it. Service is great. It’s a local place so if you plan to go there for dinner I suggest that you go early. The second I walked in those doors my mouth started watering it smelled FANTASTIC!!!
The food came out steaming hot and amazing. It melted in my mouth. I ordered the two item calzone with spinach and mushrooms. The portion was so big I couldn’t eat it all and went home with half my calzone. And the homemade sauce; if I could I would put it in the glass and drink it. I went home with a full tummy and a big smile on my face. And I can’t wait to go back.
Over all I had a great time. I received great food, good service, and had a great experience. Walking into Floidinos you feel at home and always welcome. You can’t go wrong. Prices are very reasonable; you would think that they forgot to charge you for something. Even if you see a crowd waiting outside, they get you in pretty quickly.

• Visited August 2013

Chandler, Arizona
“Never Disappoints !”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Can't say that about many restaurants ! Been going here for years. Often have the same entrees; Calzones are perfectly cooked, Pasta, Pizza, etc. Can't go wrong. Prices are so reasonable, you'd think they forgot to charge you for something !! Even if you see a crowd waiting outside, they get you in pretty quickly, and service is excellent.

Tombstone, Arizona, United States
“Awesome Baked Spaghetti!!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Awesome Baked Spaghetti!!!

This place would get 5 starts for awesome everything if they remodeled a bit, but it is still good and clean and the food is super great at a surprisingly good price too!

Everybody seems friendly and it is a good regular spot to feed!

Phoenix, AZ
“Our Favorite Place in Chandler, and Maybe Arizona”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We used to live about a mile from this place. Then we moved across town and we miss it so much. Every time we come back to Chandler we stop by. Everything on the menu is great. Others mentioned the pizza muffins, but the pizza is excellent, the calzones are scrumptious, and the pasta is great. In fact their fettucine alfredo is delightful. Just the right amount of richness without going too far. Ok maybe after I eat the entire thing in 3 minutes it feels too far, but it is still excellent. And last but not least, the dessert - the world famous Sicilian Sundae. Half baked cookie, ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce. Perfect. Make sure you save room and you will thank me later.

1 Thank Ricola22
Chandler, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza muffins-yum!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Have been here for lunch and have had them do fundraisers for our local school. They are great community supporters, love the pizza muffins. They are always busy, getting there early for lunch is best.

Visited May 2013