“Underwhelming”

Ranked #1 of 695 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Floridino's Chandler AZ, Family Italian Restaurant and Pizza Shop, offers Event Venue services and specializes in Italian Food Catering. Floridino's Pizza and Pasta has embraced full service, true Italian restaurant food since 1996. Floridino's Pizza and Pasta remains loyal to the community and supports giving back to community in the form of food, money and volunteer donations as well as gift certificates for raffles and the utilization of our establishment to house fundraisers. We're also big supporters of Local First AZ. We gladly fulfill all dine-in, carry-out and event catering orders as well as banquet room reservations. We are, indeed, home to the "World's Largest Calzone" but we also want to be home to you.
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I had heard somewhere that this was one of the better pizza joints in the Easy Valley. I think it might have been in the Arizona Republic. I'm not sure how the writers at the Republic came to that conclusion. The food here is flat and uninteresting. If there was an herb in my pizza sauce or my wife's marinara, it was there by mistake. This is the most soulless American-Italian I have had in quite some time. A speaking of flat, if that pizza dough was rolled any thinner I could have wrapped it up, deep fried it, and called it a spring roll. This place obviously has quite a local following, but for what reason I cannot imagine. There are better places to get a pie in the East Valley.

1  Thank Jason H

Reviewed February 3, 2012

Have been a "regular" since 2000 when I moved to Arizona, and keep going back whenever I can - I've moved around several times so not always as close as I'd like :-(. I can honestly say I've never had a poor experience, and while the good is scrumptious, the service is always a delight, with family-friendly staff that always seems to be smiling. From the tasty pizza to my All-time favorite, spaghetti with cheese melted on top, I try to visit as often as I can. If you’ve never been, go now! If you have been, whatcha’ waiting for? Enjoy!

Reviewed January 22, 2012

As discovered on a restaurant guide for Chandler, this place lived up to its 90% approval rating. On a Sunday night even, the place was hopping with locals-always a good sign. We ordered veggie lasagna and the spicy chicken salad(large). That was our first mistake. The servings were more than generous, which was ok by me because now I had lunch for the next day. The lettuce and tomatoes and cucumbers were crackling fresh & crispy, lightly tossed with a creamy house dressing. Topped off by a huge serving of extra spicy chicken and chedder cheese-yumm yumm
The serving staff were smiling, and courteous at all times, keeping the water glasses full and the plates cleared.
All this for less than $20.00. What a deal.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

Went to Floridinos Pizza with friends on a Saturday evening. The pizza was delicious and the service was great. Get there early because it fills up fast. Also, good place for take out.

Reviewed November 26, 2011

The best service, food, and price for the quality!!!! We had a hockey tournament in
Chandler, AZ and had just finished a game. We called up the resaurant and gave them 30 minutes notice. Not only did they accomodate us but gave us the best service!!!
We had 40 kids and parents placed in a great conference room. The wait staff was fast efficient, and friendly!!! And the food was fantastic!!! Everyone had hot food!! And to top it off, the price was great!!! When traveling on a budget, this place is a breath of fresh air!!! Can't say enough about the great staff great food, and great acccomodations!!!