“Never Any Problems Here”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #171 of 686 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Always have good service and excellent, hot, fast food. Enjoyed with friends this time around. Cocktails were pretty good too ~waiter messed up the bill, but it was all good in the end ~

Reviewed November 24, 2012

If you want a low cost lobster dinner here you go. The Lobster we had was average but satisfied the taste buds.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

No taste to the food, except butter. Very few healthy choices. The service was good and the ambience was cute.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The meal was pretty good and the service was great. We both ordered the 4-course $15.99 meal deal, which was a really good choice. I ordered the grilled shrimp - 18-24 pieces, I think. The soup was good - I paid $1 more to get the lobster bisque.

The meal overall wasn't too special - it's a chain restaurant, so I didn't expect a lot. But it was good!

"Yada, yada, yada...I mentioned the lobster bisque!" - Elaine Benis.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I agree with a previous review that the best bit of the meal were the biscuits (what we in England might call savoury scones).

We both had pasta, which was perhaps a little overcooked, and was overdressed so that the taste of the shrimp or lobster was somewhat overpowered (which I find is quite typical in US restaurants to be honest, I've found the same at Olive Garden and Mimi's Cafe).

The service was very good with the waiter being attentive and friendly.

Overall it was fairly tasty but nothing special especially considering the marketing claims.