“Great burritos”

Order Online
Ranked #56 of 787 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

I try to come here every time I'm in the Phoenix area. I had never had a red chili burrito until Elmers, they are amazing. I have also tried the adobada, the enchiladas and the salsa is fantastic as well!!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic authentic meal. It's authetic Mexican food to me, although some might consider it "Tex-Mex". Either way, it's better than anything I can get in my home state of Michigan. It's inexpensive and wonderful. I bought a little bit of everything and the mini-chimi's were the best! Check it out and try a little of everything.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

I love being able to pop in here for lunch once in awhile when I am in this neighborhood, but do not go when the high school lets out for lunch. The line will literally be out the door. But, if you can get there early, they have amazing burrito specials. Everything I have ever tried here is delicious.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 24, 2016

I keep getting the mini burritos cause they are sooo good. Just the right about of flavor and spice.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 31, 2016

Apparently the best breakfast burrito places are on Arizona Ave. The one that I like was closed, so I saw this one and wandered in. It was great! The menu was simple, easy to navigate and the lady behind the counter was very helpful as well. The prices were very reasonable and the burrito was really good. You wouldn't think it would be hard to get a good breakfast burrito in this area, but I have found it to be a challenge. Maybe I am just particular in how I like them made? Either way, Elmer's makes them the way I like and my friend thought they were great as well. I highly recommend the breakfast burritos! It is my guess by other reviews that lunch and dinner is great as well. I will let you know! They have squeeze bottles of salsa in the cooler as well, great for the massive burrito that they made me!

Date of visit: October 2016