“Gret local taco hang-out!”
Review of Elmer's Tacos

Elmer's Tacos
Ranked #48 of 665 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mexican
Michigan
“Gret local taco hang-out!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Fresh and tasty fast Mexican food - if you are REALLY tired of "Taco-Bell"-type fast food and crave a lil' genuine local Southwest, give this place a try..don't be put off by high school crowds or the fact that it isn't fancy...their tacos have shredded roast, not "hamburger-like paste, salsas have fresh ingredients, the kids that run the place are very nice - this place has been going for 30 years or so for a reason -love it - flavorful, tasty, cheap and very good quality

Visited December 2012

Chandler
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Bean Burritos”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Love their bean burritos!! Don't forget to order a side of their 'strips'. Thought getting chips with grated cheese over the top and not having it melted was weird until I tried it! I true Chandler gem!

Visited May 2012
Richmond, Ohio
“The best Strips and Taco's”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Whenever I get to go back to the Phoenix area my first stop to eat is Elmer's. I love the strips and salsa. I really have not got anything there that wasn't excellent. They have the best chicken tacos. They are located right across from Chandler High School so if you go during lunch be prepared....there are kids everywhere. Don't be discouraged by a line though, they have great service. Thanks Lisa and Tyler! You'll be surprised what great food you get for the price!

• Visited October 2011
Arizona
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Love this food ~ tastes like home cooked. Go there often ~ kids love it too.

Visited June 2012
Austin, Texas
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I went to this place while I was visiting my cousin, who told me this place was great. I didn't expect much, but I was really surprised how good the food was. It's a tiny little taco shop that I would've probably overlooked.

Visited May 2012