“Don't go Tuesdays. It's...”

Valle Luna Mexican Restaurant - Chandler
Ranked #30 of 695 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 5, 2008

Don't go Tuesdays. It's senior day!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 18, 2007

I love the mini taco basket... and the rest of the food is just as good, too!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
Chandler, AZ
Reviewed April 23, 2005

Where do you start? Terrible hostesses/hosts, Server was slow, came back only when we called her from across the room, ordered fish tacos and received briquettes or what resembled charcoal in a tortilla, when I asked about it she was even disgusted. My whole party finished eating before I ever had a replacement meal then she asked if I wanted it boxed....hello I'm hungry too!! Then when I received it finally it was wrong. I should say I will never return. She didn't even try to make it right with us. Stay away!