“Comfortable patio dining”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Great ambiance, great food. Enjoyed a get-together with a group of friends on the patio— great service, drinks and food.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 5, 2018

I used to come here more regularly, now I meet my friends here for ladies luncheons to take advantage of the $8 Lunch Specials every few months. Lunch is never crowded and is nice to be able to talk/catch-up for more of an extended lunch time and the restaurant doesn't seem to mind. If the weather is nice, the patio is wonderful, but the day I was there it was raining.

The #1 is my deal I always get for lunch, 1 Fried Beef Taco with a 1 Cheese Enchilada, Rice and Beans. If you order off the main menu, it's a bit pricey. The food is good, it's not great.

Atmosphere: Mexican flair with an amazing patio. Service: good, Food: good lunch deal.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

To start we like the food at El Zocolo and it’s got an above average back patio for cool nights. My issue lies specifically when we try to do a take-out order. Two times in a row the order was incorrect and missing items. Most recently, I gently pointed this out to the hostess, asked her to double check and got a big thumbs up. Cut to getting home and AGAIN, our order was missing an item...chips...the salsa was there, but not chips. Anybody who’s gotten home to an incorrect order can understand the sheer disappointment and frustration I was feeling after this happened for the THIRD time IN A ROW. This constitute a pattern of neglect. I called the restaurant and I’ll spare the details, but needless to say I was not satisfied when Nathan offered “a 16oz salsa and chips on me” next time I come it. Nope, not good enough Nathan.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank asudevilboy80
Reviewed July 20, 2018

My husband and I went here to try something new. The food was okay. There are better Mexican places in Downtown Chandler. Also the night we went they had a Wedding with living music on the outdoor patio which was very loud to the point that we couldn't have a decent conversion inside the building.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank adoria1586
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We love the patio here. Margaritas are great and the food is delicious! Good service, friendly and relaxing.

Date of visit: June 2018