“Love this spot!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had our wedding reception party here. It was amazing. The staff is more than wonderful and the food and drinks are great! I would definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place was highly recommended to us by family for an authentic Mexican restautrant. It didn't let me down. We had homemade chips, salsa and guacamole. So deelish! I am not a very big margarita drinker, but I enjoy them when they are well made. Mike D. (our waiter) suggested the Skinny Margarita. which is all natural, full of fresh flavors and half the calories...no mixer used. Not the cheapest drink, but well worth the $13. Besides, my husband's beer was only $3. Mike was full of information about the menu choices and suggested the best selling items, plus his favorites. We chose one of each. I ordered the shrimp rellano, since I have never had one. Very very good. Half of it will be eaten tomorrow morning for breakfast. My husband ordered the Killer Chimichanga but Mike suggested using the grilled chicken breast from one item instead of the shredded chicken and also using enchilada sauce. It was truly fabulous! No room left for dessert, but on the way out, we got to see the older lady making the chile rellanos from scratch. We had great service and weren't rushed at all. We chose to eat inside, but next time we will chose the patio.

2  Thank bellevuebebe
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Arrived in Chandler (lots more to explore there later in our trip) and dined here as recommended by the concierge. We were still on East Coast time and starving so we opted to eat inside rather than wait for an outdoor table. We'll be back for outside dining before our trip is over. Homemade chips and salsa to star-addictive. Margarita with fresh juices was perfect. Fish tacos, ahi tuna and a tilapia special full of flavor and just the right amount of heat. Wrapped up dinner by introducing my daughter to fried ice cream. Server attentive and friendly (everyone is in Arizona).

Reviewed April 7, 2013

It’s O.K. price was high for the quality. We ate at other Mexican place in the area that we liked better but it wan not bad just not great good friendly service

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This was a small place in Chandler that had outstanding Mexican food. The service was excellent. The portions were generous. We had an order of the fajita which came with 2 warm tortillas but more were offered throughout the meal. Also the homemade relano were outstanding.