“Good beer selection, nice atmosphere”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #31 of 681 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We met a friend here for drinks and appetizers. I ordered the hot wings which were decent, the sauce pretty hot. I had some of the beer brewed onsite and found it to be good. Our bartender was attentive and pretty social. Overall it was a pretty good experience.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

This was our first time to BJ’s.
The décor was very nice albeit kind of typical brewpub. The menu is extensive so be prepared to spend a minute or two extra perusing it.
Service was quite good and friendly and we were seated immediately and everyone ordered a brew of some sort. My wife had an excellent porter and I had a Tatonka Stout that was very good. We shared an order of avocado egg rolls with the table that was quite good.
My wife had Cajun Pasta that she enjoyed. I opted for a grilled ham and turkey sandwich that was wonderful.
All-in-all a good experience, with good food and service, not to mention the good brews and we’ll return.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Seniors to Toddlers, this menu will satisfy all. The food& service were excellent! Don't forget to try the Pizookie! Unbelievable!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Lots of choices. As microbrewery it has many excellent beers on tap. Love their porter. The food choices are plentiful and plenty. I almost always take some of the order home. I especially like the Jambalaya.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We go to Bj's about once every 5 weeks this time I had take out it was hot and ready when I got there . The service was very good like always. Be sure to sign up for there rewards.