“First time for breakfast - great option!”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #75 of 686 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have eaten at Wildflower several times, but normally just for soup and salad or a sandwich on the go. This was the first time we tried the breakfast and it was very good. My son is a pretty "basic" eater and he lover the ciabatta egg sandwich and fresh fruit. I thought the veggie omelet was wonderful. The only thing I we weren't so crazy about was the Rosemary potatoes, but that's because we aren't big Rosemary fans.

We'll definitely add this to our weekend breakfast out options.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Went in for coffee and a roll, when the girl handed me the plate with the roll on it the bottom was actually greasy. Then looked at the plate and it appeared unwashed. She had also given me a knife which was ALSO dirty. When I brought it to her attention, she then plopped the roll down on a "clean" plate and handed it back to me. No attempt to give me another roll. Roll looked very dry and it appeared they had been in the case overnight. No attempt made to refund my money.
At 1pm (end of lunch rush) there were still 2 out of 3 unbussed tables outside the restaurant in the mall area. - nice.
Food and straws under the coffee station.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

My girlfriend & I always head here for lunch when we shop at the Mall. It is hard to decide between the numerous selections but anything I've had has been delicious & flavorful. A wonderful place to eat, relax & enjoy a nutritious lunch or snack.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great locations and great sandwiches. I had blue cheese and roast beef. Excellent; always crowded so plan accordingly

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Love Wildflower, when I lived out of state I made a point to always come here. Breakfast, the lemon blueberry ricotta pancakes are so good. Whether full size or a short stack they are great. The seasonal Chipotle egg sandwich is great as well, it as a bit of a kick. For lunch, my favorites are the salads. Their Chicken Pistachio Pomegranate salad is so good and I enjoy the Kale salad as well. I have only tried their pastas once but overall the consistency and quality of their food is fantastic. The place is always packed at lunch, so I recommend going at an off time if possible. Dinner never seems that busy and whie it isn't fast food I am usually in and out with my to go order in about 10 to 15 minutes.