“My favorite”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #26 of 670 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Love Wildflower, when I lived out of state I made a point to always come here. Breakfast, the lemon blueberry ricotta pancakes are so good. Whether full size or a short stack they are great. The seasonal Chipotle egg sandwich is great as well, it as a bit of a kick. For lunch, my favorites are the salads. Their Chicken Pistachio Pomegranate salad is so good and I enjoy the Kale salad as well. I have only tried their pastas once but overall the consistency and quality of their food is fantastic. The place is always packed at lunch, so I recommend going at an off time if possible. Dinner never seems that busy and whie it isn't fast food I am usually in and out with my to go order in about 10 to 15 minutes.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Have only eaten at Wildflower a couple of times, but do like it. Food is good, choices are nice. Lots of breads & goodies also. Wish there were more around.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

This popular restaurant is located in the lower level tucked in a corner of the Chandler Fashion Mall. No matter, Wildflower Bread seems to do a great business. We ate lunch during the week and tables were at a premium despite the good size of the place. You order at a counter and your food is served by a wait staff. Prices are very reasonable $6 - $9 for most dishes. Asian chicken salad was excellent and came with a slice of their excellent sour dough bread. Soups, salads and sandwiches are the mainstay of Wildflower. We were impressed with our first visit and will return!

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Fast food that isn't always fast. Good place to meet friends and sit for tea and conversation. Food decent with a good variety.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

This place has always winning food. From the mushroom breakbowl and cobb salads. My grandkids always get the macaroni/cheese because they like the cheeseyness.