“In Chandler??? Ya gotta try the Barrelhouse.”

Barrelhouse American Kitchen & Cocktails
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2014

As a visitor to Chandler I was very impressed with this terrific local eatery. I had the Ahi Tuna sandwich and it was excellent. My lunch mate had the lunch special and shared her cup of soup - cream of kohlrabi (INCREDIBLE) - who knew the charms of kohlrabi? The dinner menu looked great too. This restaurant that is committed to using local produce and deserves a much higher rating.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

My boyfriend and I are so happy that The Barrelhouse is close to our house. We love it here! The food is outstanding, always cooked the way we asked, drinks excellent. The staff is so friendly, always smiling! This is our restaurant to wind down and just relax. They have never disappointed us. Love love this place!! Way to go Barrelhouse !!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

My husband and I went here on a Friday night for a date night. The restaurant inside is wide open and not a lot of décor going on. Once seated at the table, we were greeted by our waitress who was very nice, but as time went on with more customers coming in, she became too busy. We had bruschetta appetizers which were very good. My husband had the duck and I had the pork chop. The presentation of both entrees was done well, however, the food did not live up to it. The duck was just so so---a little dry and not as moist as one would expect duck to be. My porkchop was not cooked the way I ordered it---the waitress told me the chef recommends it being cooked pink inside, but I told her I would like mine medium well done--unfortunately, it was pink inside. Once I overlooked that, I did enjoy the rice underneath it. We felt the prices were a bit high for the food and will not be returning here. The overall experience was just "ok"