“Ok food, horrible service!”
Review of Pita Jungle

Pita Jungle
Ranked #14 of 681 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Pita Jungle "The Art of Eating Healthy"(R) is one of Arizona's most original restaurants. The menu is based on offering a healthful and natural cuisine abounding with vegetarian and vegan options, crafted within the principles of the Mediterranean diet, and using only the freshest ingredients. The menu includes salads, seafood, seasonal specials, pitas, pizzas, healthy burgers as well as a healthy kids menu. Pita Jungle is also a healthy option for your Catering events. Open daily for lunch, dinner, Happy Hour and Reverse Happy hour.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I ordered hummus platters to-go and went to pick up my food. There appeared to be nobody working at the hostess bar or the actual bar. When I finally did get someone to help me it took 15 minutes for them to locate my food. When I got home, there were no pitas! How do you eat hummus with no pitas? And how does a place named "Pita Jungle" forget the pitas? I called nobody answered. I drove back and it took twenty minutes to get the pitas. The food was OK, but not worth the problems.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

The hummas and tabouli are wonderful. The hummus trio of garlic, cilantro jalapeños and a roasted red pepper was my favorite. The chicken shawarma was so good I had to stop on my way to the airport for a last meal. Service was quick and friendly. The outdoor seating was very nice.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Pita will not disappoint. There food is always high quality with very good flavor. Selection is very good, take the time to stop you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

The food at this Pita Jungle was just as good as the others I have been to, and the service was better. I had a falafel, and it was very good.

What I especially enjoyed about this location was the patio, where I could sit at a table overlooking a lake, with my dog on the other side of the fence. Quite delightful on a lovely evening! Plus, there was a good jazz group playing inside. It's nice to hear pleasant, live music while you dine.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

When we changed our regular eating habits we found it was hard to locate good eateries that have menus that cover our needs. This one certainly does! The food is always very good, and the portions are huge! Don't be afraid to ask for substitutions. They are willing to accommodate. The only disappointment is that their fish is frozen and they don't know the source. For a restaurant that caters to the finicky, this shouldn't be the case. We'll be back!