“Fresh and Tasty”

Pita Jungle
Ranked #16 of 676 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Pita Jungle "The Art of Eating Healthy"(R) is one of Arizona's most original restaurants. The menu is based on offering a healthful and natural cuisine abounding with vegetarian and vegan options, crafted within the principles of the Mediterranean diet, and using only the freshest ingredients. The menu includes salads, seafood, seasonal specials, pitas, pizzas, healthy burgers as well as a healthy kids menu. Pita Jungle is also a healthy option for your Catering events. Open daily for lunch, dinner, Happy Hour and Reverse Happy hour.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great variety of healthy food. Salads, sandwiches, and Lavosh Pizzas are all terrific.
It was so crowded and popular that we had to wait awhile for a table, but it was worth the wait.
Every thing was very fresh and had great taste. Also had very good options for kids meals.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The pita was fresh, tender and fluffy and the meat was seasoned to perfection. I ordered the chicken wrap on the side as ordinarily I am not a huge fan....but this wrap was unlike any that I have ever had. It was fresh, creamy and contained cucumber, the best I have ever had. We also ordered the garlic new potatoes, and while we both liked them they just didn't hold their own next to our Gyros. We were pleased with our meal and service and would eat here again.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We came across Pita Jungle on Trip Advisor while looking for a place to go for dinner. Reviewers rank this place highly and they happened to be located right next door to where we were staying. I like the reviewer before agree that the name Pita Jungle makes you think that they do only pitas. But after reviewing the menu, we knew we had to give it a go. My husband and I both ordered the Gyros. In the end we decided to do take out and placed our order over the phone. When we went to collect our food, we were pleasantly surprised with the restaurant's atmosphere. I was expecting a casual deli and instead was presented with a restaurant. Once there we asked if we could add two lemonade to the bill (if you aren't normally a lemonade fan, I totally recommend trying Pita Jungle's lemonade. I think it could be homemade. I was instantly a convert, this stuff beats your Supermarket stuff any day. It was ice cold, sweet with and tangy. I am still dreaming of this stuff. We were no less disappointed with the Gyros. After a misunderstanding with the order, they only had one gyro on the order and I thought I had ordered two, it was sorted quickly and they had the other one ready for us right away. The pita was fresh, tender and fluffy and the meat was seasoned to perfection. I ordered the tzatziki on the side as ordinarily I am not a huge fan....but this tzatziki was unlike any that I have ever had. It was fresh, creamy and contained cucumber, the best I have ever had. We also ordered the garlic new potatoes, and while we both liked them they just didn't hold their own next to our Gyros. We were pleased with our meal and service and would eat here again.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My daughter didn't want to go here because of the name. She thought it was all Pita varieties. It is not. This is an inexpensive place where you can get food that is of good quality. The food is generally full of flavor and interesting. There has only been one dish we got a while back that wasn't really tasty...and it was on the "special" menu. So to list it would make no sense. If you can sit outside, it is worth it. It overlooks the lake and you are out of the echo-y loudness that the restaurants try to have these days. It is too loud inside to really have much of a good conversation. But, if you are with a group...then you are loud too, right?

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I've never had a bad meal at Pita Jungle. Every time I try something new, I'm always happy with it. They have so many interesting choices. Yummy gazpacho, too. The hummus is to die for!! It is so creamy and delicious. No one makes hummus like Pita Jungle!! Pita Jungle is my go to place for lunch or dinner.....when will they start serving breakfast??