“I love this place!”

Pita Jungle
Ranked #14 of 681 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Pita Jungle "The Art of Eating Healthy"(R) is one of Arizona's most original restaurants. The menu is based on offering a healthful and natural cuisine abounding with vegetarian and vegan options, crafted within the principles of the Mediterranean diet, and using only the freshest ingredients. The menu includes salads, seafood, seasonal specials, pitas, pizzas, healthy burgers as well as a healthy kids menu. Pita Jungle is also a healthy option for your Catering events. Open daily for lunch, dinner, Happy Hour and Reverse Happy hour.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I am here in Chandler for 3 weeks, and this restaurant has been my go-to place! The mahi-mahi with pita chips (i substitute those for sliced cucumbers) is fantastic and the jalapeno and cilantro hummus with this is so creamy and luscious. The restaurant always seems busy, making it a little loud, but the service has been great and the food makes even a wait worth it.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We were looking for a good, healthy choice after a day of eating college cafeteria food... Pita Jungle had great reviews and the menu looked interesting, so we gave it a try..... As part of an unimpressive strip mall, the outside almost had us ready to try another restaurant, but once inside, we quickly forgot about the strip mall location... There was live music playing, quick and friendly service, and we were able to be seated outside by the water (canal??) immediately... We feasted on Red Pepper Hummus as an appetizer, and by the time our entrees came we could barely eat a bite!! No worries, our wonderful waitress boxed it all for us, AND gave us each a LARGE to go cup of our passion fruit iced tea and lemonade drinks!! Will definitely frequent this local chain as our daughter transitions to school out here at ASU-Tempe

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Good Hummus, Bad Sevice

The day we went there was a long wait but only half of the tables were filled. I asked why and they gave me a rude reply about how we just needed too wait since those tables were not in use at that time...

Rubbed me the wrong way as I waited more than 30 minutes for seats that were just sitting there not being used with 2 hungry kids!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We live out of town and travel to the Phoenix area on a monthly basis and try to stop at the Pita Jungle on our way out. We have been there about five or six times and each time that food is always fresh and consistent. We usually stick with a basic hummus for an appetizer and the kids get to pick from a menu that consist of four items. My wife and I go with either a shawarma or broiled chicken pita, however on my last visit I tried one of their wraps, I went with the pesto lavosh turkey, but my server recommended me try the same wrap, but replace the turkey the turkey with shawarma and it was amazing. Oh, they have fresh lemonade as well for those hot, dry Arizona afternoons. Also, you can't go wrong with the cool atmosphere and décor. We will continue to venture back on each visit to the area.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I love greek food! Pita jungle had great food and great service! What I loved most about Pita Jungle was the fantastic art displayed around the room that was up for purchase by local painters! IT was amazing!