“local staple”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This place is such a staple in the local community and its because it has a wide variety of dishes for breakfast & lunch. I've tried salads & breakfast meal without disappointment. Good/friendly service & lots of Chandler history on its walls.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

this was my first time . the servers were energetic and very helpful. the food was awesome. I will definitely be come back and bringing my friends. good servers, good food ,and good prices what else could you ask for.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My first trip to this restaurant and was very impressed with the food choices as well as the prices--they even honor AAA guests. Two of us had salads, small Oriental with Chicken and a regular sized fresh berries in and on a salad (not sure of proper name) and our third had one of the specials, grilled cheese and ham with french fries and an iced coffee. All of us enjoyed our choices and found the sizes and taste wonderful. I would certainly like to try breakfast here someday. This restaurant is located in Old Town Chandler is surrounded by several businesses and many other choices in restaurants but I am certainly glad we chose this one. Good service, good food and good prices--always a winning combination!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We just had another great breakfast at Brunchies, tasty, huge servings and done just right. Their Machacha Skillet Meal is hard to beat. Fast efficient courteous service certainly makes this Down Town Chandler a stand out.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We needed to get away from the crap served at the San Marcos, and read good reviews of this restaurant. It offers fairly priced and basic dishes, especially some tex-mex style items like huevos and enchiladas topped with eggs. Expect a brief wait. Food was plentiful, hot, and tasty.