Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #18 of 821 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Charleston's Chandler! Located across the highway from Foothills Park Place Shopping Center, Charleston's is the perfect spot to enjoy a weekday work lunch, date night before a movie or drinks and apps before a local event.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was VERY mediocre considering the price. We had not been to Charlestons in 4-5 years and it has gone downhill. It seemed like there were too many people working there, one person took the order, another one delivered the meals, another couple people asked if we were OK, but the food was disappointing....they used to give each table the yummy croissants when you were seated, but not any more. I was told that they were $1 a piece if we wanted any. We declined. Very sad....:-(

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (180)

Reviewed November 11, 2019

My wife and I wanted to go out for a nice meal on Sunday night, so we chose Charleston's. The place is very nice with a dimly lit fireplace feel. The staff was friendly and very attentive. We both had the prime rib which came with a large salad and baked potato. The prime rib was thick cut and tender, yet not the most flavorful. The au jus was a bit bland, but with some table side salt and pepper it was fine. A bit on the pricey side, with dinner and iced tea and tip, it was just under $90.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 8, 2019

My husband and I decided to have a "date night" and there's not a better place for dinner than Charleston's in Chandler. We sat in the intimate bar area and we were immediately waited on. We stated with cocktails that were served up very professionally. We decided to hold back and not order one of their appetizers which sounded very, very good. I had the evening fish special of trout served over seasoned rice and accompanied by steamed vegetables. The trout had a delicious pineapple salsa served over it. I don't normally clean my plate - but I did this time. My husband ordered their chef's special of filet mignon tips and mushrooms over garlic potatoes. He thoroughly enjoyed it. And yes - we gave in to their absolutely delectable Bread Pudding desert. It is the best - absolutely the BEST ever. Our date night was superb with great service, wonderful atmosphere and unbeatable food. We can't wait to return - and we will!!!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

Tender and flavorful Prime Rib. Horseradish available in pure or creamy. Creamy is delish. Baked potato was loaded and really good. I ordered a Caesar salad and it was wonderful. Highly recommend this restaurant

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 2, 2019

The first time I visited Charleston’s it reminded me of a place where business meetings are held and high level confidential meetings are made. Inside it’s dark with dark leather furnishings, a top shelf bar area and white linen on the table. The food has always been very good and the servers are always stellar in their service and their attentiveness to your needs without hovering. Our recent visit on 9/30/19 around 5 pm, one server really stood out from the rest. Brian was on point the whole time we were there and was so accommodating that when we requested to move to a different table after our meals have been served already he didn’t make us feel like we were a bother and told us to just move to wherever table we wish to sit at and he will move everything for us. He was even apologetic for the issue why we moved tables. Our water glasses were always filled and he always checked on us to see if we needed anything. There was no request too much for him and every time we asked for anything he took care of it with a smile and always made us feel like he was there for us. Charleston’s, your servers are all stellar but your Brian is a star!

Date of visit: September 2019