“Great little family owned gem”
Review of Chalo's Casa Reynoso - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chalo's Casa Reynoso
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We closed the restaurant and we now have a Food Truck/Mobile Kitchen to cater events and attend Food truck events. Visit our website to see where we will be next!
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Just ate here. Read great reviews on another review site. The place is not at all fancy......but, the food was excellent. My wife's chicken enchilada was as good as it gets. I had a Relleno which was very good. But, the green corn tamale was amazing.

Prices are quite reasonable and the service was great. I believe this is a true family restaurant. Owner is on site cooking. You know that everyone cares about you while you are there. Definitely recommend this for a very casual but great food experience.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The food was a little hotter than my personal preference but overall it was fantastic. The cheese crisp was one of the best I have ever had. The service was excellent.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

My Mexican heritage offers many opportunities for great homemade Mexican food. Casa Reynoso is possibly one of the best home grown Mexican eating establishments in Arizona. If you're looking for a warm welcome, fresh food, and a great place to eat, Casa Reynoso is the place you need to be.