“Just ok”

Dining options: Reservations
Siddles
“Just ok”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

We went here on a Friday night, about a month or two after this restaurant opened. I would say it is average. You would expect it to be busy on a Friday night, but it was dead. They had live music, which was actually really good, but no audience. The best part about this restaurant is the bleu cheese Mac & cheese. The margarita pizza flatbread I ordered was not great. My Lemon drop martini was not spectacular either.

Visited May 2013

Chandler, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Monday night dinner”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Our first visit to Table49 turned out to be a good experience. The server was very knowledgeable and friendly. He did happen to disappear for long periods of time as another reviewer mentioned. He misqued on getting our appetizer order (shrimp cakes) entered and admitted that to us after a lenghty delay. But when it arrived, it was fabulous. ery unique flavor and texture and is a must try!

Prior to placing our order, the server let us know that we could change anything on the menu that we wanted and we should feel free to let him know. It's not often chefs will allow this, so we tested it out. I specifically asked for "no onions" on the flatbread. It was almost totally void of onions - someone must have realized the special request after they started sprinkling onions on it and then stopped. So when it arrived, it had just 2 small onion slices on it - which I removed after commenting to our server.

The dessert - pumpkin bread pudding was rich in flavor and not like any other bread pudding I have ever eaten. This is a must have dessert. It was served warm and had a cherry sauce on it. The pumpkin-cherry flavor combo is fabulous. Kuddos to the chef for that one!!

We will return to try other items on the menu. The restaurant was not full at all given it was a Monday evening (Final Four Monday, no less). The server who waited on us does need to improve his timing when it comes to taking orders, balancing time with one table versus another, but all in all, we had a nice experience. We will return.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Elaine4700
Sun Lakes, Arizona
“New Restaurant”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Opened about a month ago where Saute was located. Overall a good menu, good happy hour prices and nice selection. It was very crowded when we went probably because it had just opened. Hope they do well, we need a good restaurant in this area.

Chandler, Arizona
“New Restaurant in South Chandler”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I was pleased to see a restaurant occupy the vacant site of the former Sautee restaurant. It had been vacant for about 5 years and is a beautiful and prominent building on South Alma School Road.
My wife and I went to lunch on a Tuesday. Indoor & outdoor Seating is available. We chose indoor seating and found our booth comfortable. Seating was prompt as well as the server. The menu includes mainly salads, sandwiches, pastas and flatbreads. I ordered what turned out to be an excellent chicken ceaser salad. My wife ordered a hamburger and fries. The burger was huge, but undercooked, and fries were good.
Complaints - it took about one-half hour to get our food after the order and it took some time for us to get our check.
Overall-this particular area of town is loaded with good restaurants. This restaurant is not at the top of my list but would not rule it out completely.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Dont waste your time right now...”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Read the reviews and our friends said that we should go and review ourselves.....well, not anything good to say. Even though we had a resv and the place was 50% empty it took them 15 minutes to seat us and it was in a dimly lit area, we could not even read our menus! Took the waitress another 15 minutes to get us our water and take our drink orders. 2/4 drinks were disappointing. Appetizers of Calamari and Brushetta were ok. Then we finally got to order our meals....waited about 25 min (place being empty) and then the cook comes out to tell us that the main dish of back ribs we went there for they were sold out for the evening......Then, 5 min later the Order comes out! They told us it was the last one and it showed...the portion was nowhere near the table next to us that we saw earlier and reason we ordered, my med rare steak was Well done. Flavor were good though. For the near $170 for 4 of us it was DEFINETELY not worth it! We would not go back anytime soon and unfortuately I dont think this place could survive with the small crowd they had beyond that the next few months.....They also have printed on their menus that Happy hour is EVERY DAY at 9pm BUT the waitress stated she could not honor this as it was a menu mistake! shouldnt they tell you that upon coming to the restaruant??
Server tried but she could not keep up, would not go back until we hear from someone we know that liked it.....but, I dont think that will happen

1 Thank Jpopeaz