“Tacos are so good I can't stop” 5 of 5 bubbles

El Palacio Restaurant & Cantina of Chandler
Ranked #264 of 651 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: San Tan 202 & Gilbert Road
Maricopa, Arizona, United States
“Tacos are so good I can't stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great prices, great food. They do get busy but it is so good. Awesome salsa bar. Drink specials are great. Many tacos turkey even. Must go place.

• Visited May 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Basic Mexican food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Server was okay but not overly friendly. Very good guac and bean dip. Burritos are good but dry,they are not smothered unless you request it . The Godfather is big and filling,but kind of boring. Cannot say anything bad or outstandingly good,but I will try it again, el palacio burrito was very good with very tender steak, be sure you ask for rice and beans or it comes ala carte.

Visited November 2013
Queen Creek, Arizona
“Yuck!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is a place I won't be returning to. I saw this place advertised on local news broadcasts so I was thinking this place was going to be good.
I will first start off with the parking lot. On a Friday night at 5:00 it was barren. We were sat right away...no wait. That should have been my first clue. The inside was nice. Our waitress had too many tables too take care of so we didn't get great service.
Ok, the food....I've had better at El Taco Buffett than here. The enchilada sauce was so nasty. It tasted like it was out of a can that was bought at the dollar store. My chicken soft taco was nothing to write home about either. $10 for a 2 item combination plate was $9.99 too much. My husband, who is of Mexican decent, said it's not a good sign when there are no Mexicans in there eating. He got the fajitas and there was hardly any meat on the skillet. I hate writing bad reviews but I have to be honest. Save your money and go to Taco Bell. We will not be going back there.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Chandler, Arizona
“Big Whiff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was so excited for El Palacio, I adore Mexican food and had seen several advertisements for the place that made it seem like a cut above your average Mexican place. It was unfortunately pretty disappointing. From disinterested service in a not very busy restaurant, to bland food that little care was taken in making we will not be returning here. Sadly this was the one Mexican restaurant we had the change to take my mother too while she was in town. Didn't exactly sell her on the cuisine!

Visited April 2013
“Anyone who says this place is good is smoking dope”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend a frozen burrito from 7-11 or a skewer of monkey meat from a Subic Bay street vendor before I would recommend this place!!

Places like this make me wonder how TA calculates a restaurant's rating; 112 of 216, whatever...

Be fore warned; go to Tacos de Chandler before you decide to go here...

• Visited May 2013