“Second time was much better!”

Nando's Mexican Cafe
Ranked #45 of 786 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 21, 2019

This is the second time trying a Nando's and this time we were very pleasantly surprised! This location has very good food and a nice atmosphere! The service was very good and the food was delicious and plenty of it! It was very good even the next day being warmed up for lunch. Good job Nando's of winning back a patron!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 15, 2019

I was in town for a conference, dining solo. I sat at the bar rather than to take up a table on a Sat. evening. Chips and salsa were providing as I was seated. Mikela was the bartender, she was exceptional in customer service. Beverages were poured well and delivered to me quickly. The food was standard Amercanized Mexican. Portions were very large. The food was very good. Price was very reasonable. A nice place to have dinner.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2018

This was our I second visit to Chandler. Our first visit was in June and my wife and I went to Nando's for the first time. We were excited to return and we were not disappointed. The atmosphere is great...warm and inviting. Comfortable in every way.

The service from the entire staff was just fantastic. The food was delicious, the portions were HUGE and the prices extremely reasonable. Not sure what more you could ask for. Oh, and the drinks were delicious also.

My wife and I were saying to each other if they were to open a similar restaurant in our area, they would kill. We simply don't have a great Mexican option in our home city. So if you ever want to open another location in Egg Harbor Twp, NJ, we promise you would be a success!

We can't wait to return upon our next visit.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

Service very friendly and quick but good was terrible. My so called hand made corn tortillas were overcooked and soggy but only contained cubes of fish.
Chile relleno was covered and filled with just cheese. Chicken burrito was filled with JUST chicken and no cheese or sauce . Frijoles were dried up and everything was very salty. We all drank a ton of water when returned home. I would never go back although there margarita was pretty good. Good if you want a gut bomb of cheese and WAY too much food!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank sundog3
Reviewed September 30, 2018

Have been eating here for years.. The restaurant good use a deep cleaning and some training for the service staff but the food is their saving grace. The Pollo Asada chicken tacos and Chips/Salsa are great.. They have a pet friendly patio that is very enjoyable for lunch or early dinner when the weather is cooler.

Date of visit: September 2018