“Good for pain relief & relaxation”

Hawaiian Experience Spa
Ranked #1 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Chandler
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Arizona's only Hawaiian themed day spa. Offering dozens of treatments including Lomi Lomi Massage, Maui Relaxation Experience, Eminence Facials, Organic Body Polish Rituals, Aloha for Lovers Couples Ritual, Medical Massage Therapy and much more, there is definitely a treatment for everyone. All therapists are medical level therapists. This ensures you will have a great therapeutic experience every time you visit – whatever treatment you choose to experience.
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The 90 minute Waikiki is great for painful back & hip problems and is also very relaxing. A great combination. I have had the treatment by Nikki, Heather & BreAnna and all are very good.

1  Thank mark b

Reviewed October 24, 2013

WOW! I was really surprised by this spa. I love the Hawaiian islands and the colorful beach decor and beautiful Hawaiian music makes this spa heads above the rest. When I visit a spa I am seeking relaxation and experienced friendly staff. This spa hit the mark and beyond because I enjoyed a beautiful environment, instead of the dark clinical feeling of others, and was pampered by intelligent friendly "islanders". The steam room is a MUST! Living in this dry heat it was refreshing to soak up moisture. Membership is the way to go...with my $10/month YouFit membership and a membership at this spa is still less than what I was paying for a regular gym AND I can have a relaxing treatment once a month to help after a good workout! Highly Recommend

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The service and staff at Hawaiian Experience Spa are wonderful. I've been going there for a little over two years and have not had a bad experience. I've had a variety of people provide the services, and each has had me as the center of their attention. The staff is very friendly and concerned about my welfare.

The atmosphere of the place is very relaxing. The facilities are clean and they have taken care of the little things that go above and beyond other places. In the lounge area they have healthy snacks and fruit.

I also appreciate the variety of services they offer. From body scrubs and wraps to different types of massages and facials, each provides relaxation and healthy benefits. I also like that they provide an opportunity to shower after the therapies. I strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I've tried a number of spas in the area, such as Massage Envy, Elements, etc. in search of a good therapist and relaxing experience. Nothing comes close to the Hawaiian Experience Spa in Chandler! From the moment you walk in, you feel like you are on vacation! After changing into your robe and slippers you are directed to a waiting area with drinks and snacks, overlooking the water. Very relaxing! I also recommend the "Hawaiian Experience" massage - a combination of hot stones, hot shells and lomi-lomi. If you have never had a lomi-lomi massage - try one! Best experienc ever. And, my therapist Jackie was without a doubt the best I've ever seen. Caring, professional, and excellent in her skills!

1  Thank BBAZTempe
Reviewed August 27, 2013

"Heather and BreAnna provided the best "tag-team" Lomi-Lomi treatment imaginable! The entire experience was very relaxing and eliminated all of my neck, shoulder and lower back aches. The unparalleled skills of Heather and BreAnna along with the other Hawaiian Spa therapists always amaze me with great service that you cannot get from any other spa in the area. I would definitely consider getting the same treatment again! Mahalo!"

1  Thank DMM85224