“Without a doubt, the BEST spa in the Valley!”

Hawaiian Experience Spa
Ranked #1 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Chandler
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Arizona's only Hawaiian themed day spa. Offering dozens of treatments including Lomi Lomi Massage, Maui Relaxation Experience, Eminence Facials, Organic Body Polish Rituals, Aloha for Lovers Couples Ritual, Medical Massage Therapy and much more, there is definitely a treatment for everyone. All therapists are medical level therapists. This ensures you will have a great therapeutic experience every time you visit – whatever treatment you choose to experience.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

"Heather and BreAnna provided the best "tag-team" Lomi-Lomi treatment imaginable! The entire experience was very relaxing and eliminated all of my neck, shoulder and lower back aches. The unparalleled skills of Heather and BreAnna along with the other Hawaiian Spa therapists always amaze me with great service that you cannot get from any other spa in the area. I would definitely consider getting the same treatment again! Mahalo!"

1  Thank DMM85224

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was my 2nd time visiting the Chandler Spa, and asked specifically for Zach again. I was very happy with my massage again, and will definitely be back again. I used a spafinder gift card from my family and it was so easy! Thanks for another great experience.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I can't say enough good about Hawaiian Experience Spa, and my therapist Nathan. A friend of mine was telling me how she was going through physical therapy and may have to get pain meds for her back problems. I told her that I was once in the same position. Fortunately, since I have been seeing Nathan at Hawaiian Experience Spa, not only have my back problems subsided, but my body feels like it did when I was years younger. Nathan at Hawaiian Exp. Spa is my "preventative medicine." Thanks for helping me feel phsyically, the way I feel mentally!!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I am so excited to see Kara is back! I booked a massage for the day before leaving on a business trip. I knew I would be walking a lot and on my feet quite a bit for those 3 days and thought a massage would be just the thing to get me through and it did! Kara ALWAYS does such a great job of relieving the stress and melting my aches away. It amazes me how much a massage can relax and put me in a peaceful 'ahhh' mood and Kara does just that. She is absolutely 'the best' at her healing profession and I always come away feeling rejuvenated and refreshed!!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I decided to try this place out in celebration of my birthday. Kim was my therapist. She did a fantastic job. She was easy to talk to and I felt very comfortable. She does amazing work and is very knowledgeable about the body and highly experienced. I will be looking forward to her healing hands again soon. The office was also very relaxing and very friendly. Was a very wonderful experience overall. :) I loved this place so much I decided to join so I can come once a month as a benefit to my health and stress levels.