“Great spa day!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hawaiian Experience Spa

Hawaiian Experience Spa
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Chandler
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Arizona's only Hawaiian themed day spa. Offering dozens of treatments including Lomi Lomi Massage, Maui Relaxation Experience, Eminence Facials, Organic Body Polish Rituals, Aloha for Lovers Couples Ritual, Medical Massage Therapy and much more, there is definitely a treatment for everyone. All therapists are medical level therapists. This ensures you will have a great therapeutic experience every time you visit – whatever treatment you choose to experience.
Chandler, Arizona
“Great spa day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My spa experience was excellent. I've never had the lomi lomi massage before and it was awesome! I came in needing to de-stress and left feeling so great. Zach did an awesome job and I will definitely return and request him."

Gilbert, Arizona
“Unique and great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

BreAnna was amazing! You would think she's been doing Lomi massage for 20 years, not just 2 weeks. She has a natural talent and it shows in her work.

Chandler, Arizona
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

"The massage I received was amazing! Zach did such an awesome job at accommodating my needs and frequently asking how I was doing. Not to mention he pointed out things that I should discuss with my chiropractor, i.e. hips are are of alignment. I really appreciate that! This was my 2nd massage by Zach and I look forward to many more. I have also posted your webpage on my Facebook page highly recommending your spa. Thanks for two GREAT experiences Zach! See ya in a couple weeks!"

Jackson, Wyoming
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“wife loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

still talks about it to this day. Set her up with a spa half day while I went to a baseball game. She couldn't have been happier, I'd been trying to convince her to move to the area for a long time and I think if I keep dropping the spa's name enough it'll happen. Couldn't be happier with it.

Visited February 2013
Phoenix
“Lomi-lomi is incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Several years ago I tried massage as a way to reduce stress and help with sore muscles. But it wasn't until I found Hawaiian Experience that I truly experienced real relaxation. The lomi-lomi at Hawaiian Experience is amazing, and something I now do at least once a month, and it's always perfect. Just had a double (2 therapists) yesterday with Nikki and Mary, and that's the ultimate relaxation experience.

Visited February 2013