“Still a good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Black Angus

Black Angus
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 656 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Northeast corner of Chandler Blvd and the 101
greeley, CO
“Still a good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

On a recent visit we took our son. Wife and I had the usual prime rib. Good as always. Son had grilled chicken salad. It was just ok - greens a little soggy he said. Molasses flavored bread is excellent. Server was very good.

• Visited August 2014

Chandler, Arizona
“Great Prime Rib”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

My wife and I wanted some beef and the Black Angus was close to where we are staying. We went there on a Friday evening and we were promptly seated.

I ordered a bottle of wine that was reasonably priced. Both of us ordered prime rib; my wife ordered the smaller prime rib medium rare and I ordered the medium sized prime rib rare. Both of our orders were right - something that rarely happens with prime rib. The meat was seasoned perfectly and not overly salted. Nor was there any tenderizer. The meat was of very high quality and delicious. You are given a choice of two sides. We both ordered a baked potato which also was good. The meal came with salad. My wife ordered the Caesar salad which she said was the best she had in AZ.. I ordered the garden salad which was a nice mixture of greens and ingredients. The blue cheese dressing was very good.

Our waitress was excellent, too. She greeted us with a beautiful smile and was attentive without being overbearing.

All in all, a wonderful meal.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank ackvil
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

Place was empty on a Tuesday night, seemed like the AC was broken. Sat in the table and sweated throughout the entire meal. Couldn't find a hostess when we showed for the first 10-15 minutes. Ordered a filet mignon, nothing special. Pricey for low quality, maybe just a bad night for them but the place was a ghost town.

Visited July 2014
greeley, CO
“Good prime rib”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We have eaten here several times over the past 10 years or so. We ate tonight and it was its usual good meal. They always get the prime rib cooked right. My wife likes it very, very rare while I like it medium.

The wait staff was fine and unobtrusive. There was one error in putting my fries on her ribs's plate and vice versa, but that was no hassle to correct.

• Visited March 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“WOW! Best prime rib ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Prime rib was melt in your mouth good! But also had ribeye steak which was just as good. Was so good we ate there 3 times in 1 week.

Visited January 2014