“Always wanted to try the best burger in the country ? Look here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Habit Burger

Habit Burger
Ranked #189 of 657 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Always wanted to try the best burger in the country ? Look here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Habit Burger !!!! Yum!!!

Voted best burger in the United states. I'd never heard of this chain but votes best burger they must be doing something right . Right?

When you walk in you'll see a small electronic board of menu items. Sometimes the places with the least choices is truly best.

I opted for the BBQ bacon burger and fries. Drinks are self serve and you get a buzzer like a normal sit down eatery gives you. Burgers ready you get buzzed.

The seating is typical fast food.

The added feature was beside the drinks they had a mini pepper bar that had 3 types of peppers to spice up your choice.

The staff was very friendly and even came to ask us about our experience and when we sat and chatted for a bit they even offered to throw our trash away.

My party we got to try the BBQ bacon burger, fries, Double cheese burger and onion rings. All were very tasty.

If you are in the area and want something not too $$ and different from the standard McDonald's and Burger King chains, I'd say give it a whirl!!!

1 Thank KIMtastic-Travels

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fantastic Burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

I had the chance to check out The Habit in March when I was in Chandler for business. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't just another fast food place.

The restaurant is clean, the food is fresh, the staff are friendly and welcoming, and the prices are more than reasonable. I love that the food is made to order, not the typical conveyor belt-type of food.

If you're looking for a change of pace, try The Habit!

• Visited March 2014
“Great Inexpensive Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

We eat here every so often and it's always good and fresh. I've never been disappointed.
The menu is short and sweet. I have to compliment the staff as well. They are always friendly and the place is clean. If you are looking for an alternative to fast food or In and Out, then this is the place.

• Visited March 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Better than "fast food," Friendly service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good food and service- think "In & Out" or "Five Brothers." Definitely a step above regular fast food burger joints. Everything was made to order as I expected and tasted great. The staff was very friendly and welcoming which is VERY important to me- I have many choices where to spend my money. Eating here was a nice change from the more well known botique burger places in the valley.

• Visited September 2013
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

really good burgers and sweet potato fries vergi burger is really good.

Also the regular burgers are healthy and fresh

good spot to try a casual bit and friendy folks

Visited August 2013