“''Good place to eat''”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Excellent taste of food..well clean and the staff are very good as well,courteous,well mannered..but the best part is the food..

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Service was good, food brought rather quickly for how busy they were at the time. Nice presentation. The 2 dishes we ordered that were marked very spicy hot - in my opinion were medium heat (seafood pot and a tasty chicken dish). Ahi lettuce wraps were tasty.

1  Thank swedenamerican
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Fellow Veggies-check this place out! We called ahead to see if they had vegetarian options-they will make anything on their menu with tofu instead of dead flesh. We had the lettuce wraps, which put PF Chang to shame. Our server was friendly and attentive. They will not accept same day reservations, so call a day ahead or arrive around 8 pm,

1  Thank GordonH50226
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I love their salads. Staff is very kind and friendly. Interesting variety of Oriental food. Some are highly seasoned but they will tone it down.

1  Thank ChitownCF
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I brought 4 other people with me to the location in Scottsdale and everyone was very happy with their food here. I discovered a new favorite dish of mine and it's their Ahi Tuna Tacos. I've never had anything so delicious before and I don't eat tuna anywhere else. However, I was fasting and couldn't eat meat that day so I tried these and they were unbelievably GOOD!!! I cannot wait until I get back to Phoenix area to have them again.