“IMPRESSIVE MENU”

Chompie's
Ranked #19 of 685 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chompie's Restaurant, Deli, and Bakery bring classic family recipes from New York to Chandler, AZ. You will enjoy authentic NY pastrami and corned beef, specialty breakfast items served all day long, our famous Jewish sliders, and an award-winning kids menu packed with fun and delicious food kids love to chomp. Savor all-day breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week. Jewish specialties are made with love fresh daily in our Deli and Bakery. You are invited to drool over homemade bread, cakes, gourmet pastries, and butter cookies. Gain celebrity status by mastering our Ultimate Slider Challenge and earning a spot on our wall of fame. There's nothing else in Chandler like our boiled-then-baked bagels and 12 fresh cream cheese varieties. We offer catering for any occasion or event, banquet rooms, and an online store. Visit Chompie's for an extensive menu guaranteed to satisfy any appetite.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

i was craving some N Y deli sandwiches so we went to Chompies. I try and order something new but I just can't resist the PASTRAMI ON RYE. It was served hot with a side of Potato Salad and pickles. It was a party in my mouth. My husband ordered the liver and onions, which I will not make for him at home because it stinks up the kitchen. He loved it.
Before leaving the restaurant, I purchased dessert and bagel and cream cheese to take home. I can't wait til breakfast tomorrow for my bagel.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Went to dinner on a Sunday afternoon here with my husband and kids. Place was practically empty. Hostess tried to seat us at a table with chunks of bread all over the floor under the table and the bench was filthy as well. My daughter and I ordered iced tea that tasted liked old perm solution! Our waiter (who was the best part of the dinner) said the dispenser smelled funky to him and that they filters were probably not cleaned the night before. Gross! It's that bad after ONE night? Upon leaving our table we saw the "dirty bread table" still had it's bread on the floor. Also, my daughter dropped her iced tea in front of the hostess station on the way out. We got some napkins to clean it up. Actually had several staff walk by while we were cleaning up the spill and no one offered to help. We are NOT coming back!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

When craving authentic NYC Jewish-style deli, go to Chompies! Bagels are outstanding, the butter cookes are the best in the world.

1  Thank DragonChowhound
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The menu is huge, I recommend going for breakfast and lunch. My favorite although so bad for you is the their bobka french toast, it is heaven. I love the options, bread, bagels, rolls, challah you name you got the choice. For lunch I recommend a half sandwich as the portions are large. The pastrami is great and get it with coleslaw. They provide you with a relsh plate (different pickles) at lunch, overall Chompies is great. Enjoy!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We've become repeat customers...not just because Chompie's has rewards points that you earn every time you eat there, but because the food has been good every time! They have several salads on the menu to choose from (I could live on salads!) and always fresh with interesting ingredients. They serve deli style pickles when you arrive (definitely a lower calorie choice than chips and salsa). We've always had great service there and eat there at least twice a month.