“New York deli in the desert”
Review of Chompie's

Chompie's
Ranked #26 of 665 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Southlake, Texas
“New York deli in the desert”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

When craving authentic NYC Jewish-style deli, go to Chompies! Bagels are outstanding, the butter cookes are the best in the world.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank DragonChowhound

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great deli”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The menu is huge, I recommend going for breakfast and lunch. My favorite although so bad for you is the their bobka french toast, it is heaven. I love the options, bread, bagels, rolls, challah you name you got the choice. For lunch I recommend a half sandwich as the portions are large. The pastrami is great and get it with coleslaw. They provide you with a relsh plate (different pickles) at lunch, overall Chompies is great. Enjoy!

Visited March 2013
Chandler,
“Great food every time!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We've become repeat customers...not just because Chompie's has rewards points that you earn every time you eat there, but because the food has been good every time! They have several salads on the menu to choose from (I could live on salads!) and always fresh with interesting ingredients. They serve deli style pickles when you arrive (definitely a lower calorie choice than chips and salsa). We've always had great service there and eat there at least twice a month.

• Visited April 2013
Winterthur, Switzerland
“The Pastrami is worth dying for!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

As a visitor from Switzerland my first restaurant when I arrive in Phoenix is always Chompies in Chandler and this because their "worlds best" Pastrami, which we cannot buy in Switzerland in that quality. Since years the quality has never detoriated and is outstanding. And the crew in Chandler is friendy and helpful, even with tourist-dummies!!

• Visited April 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“I can eat a normal meal”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Chompies has good food all around but what makes this special is that I cannot have gluten or dairy. I had many different choices on the menu and they were willing to change items as I needed. This is very unusual for a chain restaurant. I would eat here again.

• Visited February 2013