“You won't be disappointed”
Review of Chompie's

Chompie's
Ranked #18 of 686 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chompie's Restaurant, Deli, and Bakery bring classic family recipes from New York to Chandler, AZ. You will enjoy authentic NY pastrami and corned beef, specialty breakfast items served all day long, our famous Jewish sliders, and an award-winning kids menu packed with fun and delicious food kids love to chomp. Savor all-day breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week. Jewish specialties are made with love fresh daily in our Deli and Bakery. You are invited to drool over homemade bread, cakes, gourmet pastries, and butter cookies. Gain celebrity status by mastering our Ultimate Slider Challenge and earning a spot on our wall of fame. There's nothing else in Chandler like our boiled-then-baked bagels and 12 fresh cream cheese varieties. We offer catering for any occasion or event, banquet rooms, and an online store. Visit Chompie's for an extensive menu guaranteed to satisfy any appetite.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Their deli sandwiches are truly MILE HIGH! I ordered pastrami on rye and I could barley eat half of it. It was fabulous. Other members of the family ordered the meat loaf sandwich, liver and onions dinner and a huge bowl of Clam Chowder soup.We all left stuffed....but had to stop at their bakery section and order bagels and cream for the morning and cherry cheese strudel for dessert.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This place is a big-eater's paradise. Order the pastrami or rueben and prepare for a sandwich piled high with what appears to be 5 inches of paper-thin-sliced goodness. Yikes ... can I eat it all? Dare I eat it all? Did I eat it all? Yes, yes, and (gulp) yes! Came with a knosh of slaw and a pile of thick-cut fries. Comnsumed some of the slaw, two of the fries. Not going to do a whole one again ... unless I'm attempting to reenact an episode of "man vs. food", No dinner tonight for me ... I'm still living off the fat of the Bland. Good thing I bought that choclate-dipped almond thingy from the bakery counter prior to eating, because that'd never have happend post-lunch. And that's gong to be second breakfast tomorrow ... like I need it!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The selection of food was amazing and made it so hard to decide what to eat.

The service was very good and the overall atmosphere very enjoyable.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We found ourselves traveling to visit all of the family over Christmas. After meeting with my Family in Chandler for Christmas Eve, we were on our way to visit more family in Nevada! We were surprised to see Chompies near our Hotel had Cars in the parking lot so early on Christmas morning. We went inside, the place was hopping, as it must have been the only quality restaurant open in the area! We were seated immediately. Had Great Service and Food. There was more than enough staff.. We felt a little guilty that everyone had to work on Christmas, but the staff looked like they were having a great time and advised that the pay and tips are great on Christmas ;-) Awesome Experience and would recommend! Thanks Chompies Staff!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Wound up getting awfully sick from eating their fish & chips. The bakery counter looked fabulous. Unfortunately, I will not risk going back.