“Great For the Steak Lover, Great dimmed atmosphere...A Good Value, all makes for a nice night out.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #272 of 665 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Steakhouse
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I went out by myself this time which challenged my overall rating of The Outback, I felt since there was only one of me to wait on, that the service lacked a bit which seemed to be evident at the more populated tables. I did my best to understand because this is a favorite spot of mine for the food is consistently good and obviously fresh and made to order. As diligently as I tried to excuse my normal experience I could not...however, I do advise dining at the outback. It is a fine, medium priced steak house and I would not want to mar their otherwise FANTASTIC REPUTATION by what was a once in a blue moon exception to what I'm use to from The Outback Steakhouse.