“Pei Wei Maintains Its High Level of Food & Service”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My wife and I have dined at Pei Wei many times when in the area. On Wednesday 06/27/2012. we had lunch here again. The menu had some new dishes on it--as usual. Due to the amount of food/servings that are given, we ordered one main dish and two pork egg rolls. That seems to be enough for two without leftovers. Always get the brown rice!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I just love Pei Wei, and will eat there any chance I get when on business travel. The food is excellent, you get good sized portions, and they have a variety of entrees to choose from. I often get the Orange Peel Shrimp with brown rice, or the Chicken Pad Thai (both, excellent meals). The price is very good, and the service is very fast. I definitely recommend eating here when in the area.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

When we don't have the time or money for PF Changs but want the flavor, this place delivers. They have the lettuce wraps and the honey seared.shrimp is awesome. If you want an amazing fountain drink selection, they truely have it all. We love this place and eat here all the time. I have never had bad service or bad food!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Love me some Pei Wei. Been to a few locations but this one is closest to work and home and I've frequented a few times. My favorite place is Red Dragon but Pei Wei is very different from take-out chinese food. I believe it's owned by the same company as PF Changs so the quality is very good, they are quick with the food and it's a great spot for lunch or dinner. Decent prices, and I've never had bad service there. Last time the manager came up to me and told me how long it would be during a lunch rush and then somehow finagled a seat from a larger group and got me and a co-worker a separate table. Huge bonus points for that. I will continue to come to this location when the mood strikes.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

This is my second time visiting here. Oriental food is similar to PF Chang's, but much more reasonable. You do have to stand in line to order, but they bring it to you, and the service is great. People are courteous, friendly, and fast. I really like the menu, food was excellent. There are plenty of healthy choices. This is a great place to go for a quick, delicious, reasonable meal.