“Consistently good food, great service”
Review of Rosati's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Sonoran Desert
“Consistently good food, great service”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We've been coming here for years, having enjoyed the consistently good food and casual atmosphere. It satisfies my pan pizza craving, but sometimes I switch to thin crust, salads, or baked mostaccioli. Never had a bad meal, and that includes delivery service. They offer many promos and coupons, too, which helps during times when dining out isn't a top priority. What prompted my review is the excellent service we received from Alexa. Pleasant, patient, and there when you wanted her to be. She is one of the reasons we will keep going back to Rosati's. Rating would be higher if they served a good Chicago-area beer!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank EverleighYours

“Good pizza”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

This pizza is really good. My whole family loves it because its cut into little squares. The salads are pretty good too but I'd opt for the pizza!!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Deborah1974cano
Gilbert, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do NOT order from here!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

They can't get a delivery correct! I ordered over the phone, got the wrong pizza, they offered me a free one... and when I order the free one, it was wrong again. I then called back and was told by a very rude woman, that they are a sit-down restaurant. Which is in fact puzzling since I had it just delivered to my home. DO NOT order a delivery pizza from Rosati's!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank James N
San Diego, California
“Great pizza and service in a classic environment!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I thought I walked into a Chicago neighborhood pizza joint when I visited. Atmosphere has classic Rat Pack pictures and a seperate bar sitting area. Service was great and the pizza was hot and fresh. We got the Double Dough pizza, basically a hand tossed thickness. Toppings were fresh and was a great pizza. I will for sure be coming back for more, and can see myself becoming a regular!!!

Prices are a bit high for pizza, but it's worth the experience!

1 Thank ExploringViking96
Gilbert
“Sunday night ritual”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I would eat their pizza weekly if my husband would go for it. It is always consistently good. Love it when they allow coupons to be used for dine in!! Alcohol served and t.v.'s for the sports lovers out there.

Visited October 2012