“Tasty Food! Good Atmosphere for A Date”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #35 of 678 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Tasty Food! Good Atmosphere for A Date

The food was tasty and nicely arranged. Not bad for price either.

Good spot for a date night without the kids!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Arrived for lunch shortly after the restaurant opened and were immediately seated.
Our waiter - Pedro, was very tentative without being overbearing. Food and drinks were delivered promptly, while suggestions were made without prompting.
Food, consisting of soup, appetizers, salad and main meal were tastefully prepared and scrumptious to consume.
Eating area and restrooms were clean.
Definitely a 'keeper!'

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife and I celebrated my birthday at PF Chang's last night. It was a wonderful dining experience. We had reservations and seated us at our table right away. Our waitress, Caitlin was excellent. We chose the Chang's dinner for two. I had the hot and sour soup, my wife had the egg drop soup - both were very good. We then shared 8 crab wonton's which were also very good. Our main courses were both excellent. We finished with their Wall of Chocolate Cake - "was awesome". The entire experience was terrific. We will definitely dine again at PF Chang's.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

The THAI Basil noodles were out of this world. I hope this particular tester plate becomes a standard selection. It was unbelievably good, ordered mine with Shrimp! Usually there are leftovers, not this time...what can I say?

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Never disappointed, always great food and serivice. We visit these restaurants whenever we are travelling near one and look forward to one opening near Abbotsford B.C.