WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 24 Dessert in Chandler
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
El Paso, Texas
“Never a Fail always Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

This place is always packed but worth the wait. We enjoyed a cockatil while waiting for our table and the bartender was very friendly and recommended the perfect drinks! I ordered from the skinnylicious menu and you would never be able to tell it is low cal. Service is always great and the waitress was very friendly and helpful. Everything was so delicious there was no room for the famous cheesecake desserts!

• Visited December 2013

“Great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here for an early dinner. We were seated immediately and after we ordered, we got our food very quickly. The food was delicious and the cheesecake was amazing. I would definitely recommend this.

Ireland
“Come for the cheesecake...stay for the cheesecake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Given the ridiculously large menu, I was a bit dubious as to the quality of the food on my first visit. Four visits later and I am happy to report that every entrée I've tried (which still probably only represents about 0.001% of the entrées available) was perfectly tasty. Nothing special, but let's face it, you go to the Cheesecake Factory to get cheesecake, and the main course is just you trying to eat something almost-nutritionally balanced in order to justify the inevitable dessert.

The cheesecakes themselves are things of beauty and quite delicious besides. There's probably something to suit every palate (I'm quite partial to the Original myself) and even a couple of low-carb versions. (If you think that this is nonsense and there couldn't possibly be something everyone would like, I am not quite sure why you're even considering visiting this place.)

The service is also very good (it can get very busy so be prepared to wait for a table).

Tip: don't bother getting cream with your cheesecake, it's canned and frankly brings the quality of the dessert down.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Chandler AZ Cheesecake Factory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Everyone is courteous, friendly, and helpful. Service is great! Food is fabulous! Everything we have ever tried has been delicious. Absolutely no complaints here!

• Visited September 2013
Queen Creek, Arizona
“If you love cheesecake and more.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Let me first start off by saying that I have only had one entree here, but I love it so much, I'm afraid to try anything else. I get the Chicken Madera. It is covered in a mushroom sauce (not a fan of mushrooms so I get the actual mushrooms taken off) however the sauce is great. Then a nice coating of mozzarella cheese. They serve a generous helping of mashed potatoes with the skins mixed in. There is enough to eat half and still take the rest home and have it another day. Oh and the asperagus is delicious. I can never make it crispy like they do. I have also tried a friend's cesar salad and it was very tasty. Now on to the cheesecakes.
I love me some good cheesecake, but I am a simple kind of gal who doesn't like all the fancy stuff. Just give me some basic plain cheesecake and I am fine. So, I get the plain cheesecake with cherries on top. The crust is wonderful and buttery. The cheesecake itself is rich, but not too much. I have had the red velvet but it's too sweet for me. I have also had the coconut and vanilla bean. Both are good, but I still go back to my plain with cherries.
Everything is kinda pricey, but they give you generous portions so like I said earlier, I take the rest home and eat it later....then I don't feel so bad spending $17 on my meal.

• Visited September 2013