WINNER WONDERLAND

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Phoenix
“Taste of Vietnam”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

We, our family, recently discovered Chandler Pho. We love Pho and try it all over the Country when we can. This restaurant is located in south Chandler in the back of a strip mall.We were instandly pleased with friendly reception from the wait staff when we arrived. We tryed rice paper rolls or spring rolls, egg rolls, a lemongrass Beef dish and of course..Pho! the appeiters were very good. My wife liked the lemongrass. I didnt care as much for it but it was OK. The Pho however was excellent! Plenty of chicken and rice noodles and the part I like is a nice variety of herbs that you can costumize to your liking! It is easy to see why it is called: Chandler Pho and not Lemongrass Chandler! It is a small seating area, not unusual for Viet cafe. So be sure to arrive early if you try on a weekend evening. Prices are moderate. But reasonable for the quality of food and service.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Harry H

Phoenix, Arizona
“Try the beef chow fun!!! Can you say Yum!?!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

This has to be one of my favorite restaurants in the east valley! There isn't a dish I've tired that has disappointed. The peppered shrimp and squid dishes are amazing, the thought of the beef stew makes my mouth water, and the beef chow fun is always spectacular! I can't go there without getting it.

• Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,017 helpful votes
“Good Pho”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

I visited here when the Chinese place next door was too packed so I stumpled into a gem. I very much enjoy Pho so was happy to try theirs. I mainly get chicken and the meat was tender and mostly white meat. We also got a full steamed fish and it was wonderful. The folks at the next table were having spring rolls that they recommended since they heard we had never been there. Also, the thai iced tea was very good. The service was a bit slow but good. The prices were very reasonable.

I will most certainly be back.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank arizonaac
Chandler, Arizona
“I love this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

It is kinda hard to find and seems a little dark and seedy but if you go on a night when you get good service, it's awesome! The food is great! I love the eggrolls and the pho is amazing. I have not tried the other dishes but there are always large groups there eating and the other dishes look great.

Visited May 2012
“An Old Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

I've been coming to Saigon Pho for over a decade now. This place is not a place to come if you want to be wooed by the atmosphere or charmed by the wait staff. But, If you're in the mood for delicious Vietnamese then this is where you want to go. Their soup selection is extensive and I've yet to be disappointed with any I've ordered. Of Course, always a winner is their classic Pho, pronounced "Fa." But don't shy away from other mouth watering choices like their curry chicken soup, or their crab and asparagus soup. Their rice dishes are usually a bit on the small side compared to the tub of soup they bring out but the yummy flavor profiles are still there. I love this place and always seem to come back for more.

The Rewards Traveler