“nice park”
Review of Tumbleweed Park

Tumbleweed Park
Ranked #3 of 44 things to do in Chandler
Reviewed August 19, 2014

One of the things I love most about this park is the little city, with streets and street signs for the kids. Used to take my son here to ride his scooter and his little bike all of the time and it was so fun. Had a great birthday party in one of the pavilions and have also met friends at the park for a pic nic lunch several times. Stopped going as much when it seemed that people were being very inconsiderate and bringing large dogs into the playground area where the kids play.

1  Thank deedeeg123

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Excellently kept park with a large amount of things for the entire family to do and keep entertained. Large pavilions, sand volleyball, basketball courts, children's playground, open grassy areas, as well as indoor facilities that include a fitness center.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I are visiting my son, his wife, and three of our grand children. We decided to venture to Tumbleweed Park and we spent a lot of time there. This is a great place for children.

The park is very attracting and loaded with thing kids can do. The place is well maintained with a safe environment for kids of all ages.

Chandler has done an excellent job.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We had a large group, family and friends, event at the Park. The younger Children loved all of the interaction with the "climb on' playground equipment. Restrooms were clean and well equipped and perfectly located for all activities. Please have a Family Picnic in the park as often as you can!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I live very close to this park and it is wonderful. VERY clean and tons of things for the kids to play on. I love it!!