“Great for Families”

70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Great for Families”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Excellently kept park with a large amount of things for the entire family to do and keep entertained. Large pavilions, sand volleyball, basketball courts, children's playground, open grassy areas, as well as indoor facilities that include a fitness center.

Chandler, Arizona
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Great for Kids”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I are visiting my son, his wife, and three of our grand children. We decided to venture to Tumbleweed Park and we spent a lot of time there. This is a great place for children.

The park is very attracting and loaded with thing kids can do. The place is well maintained with a safe environment for kids of all ages.

Chandler has done an excellent job.

Visited July 2014
Mesa, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great for Children”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We had a large group, family and friends, event at the Park. The younger Children loved all of the interaction with the "climb on' playground equipment. Restrooms were clean and well equipped and perfectly located for all activities. Please have a Family Picnic in the park as often as you can!

Chandler, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Park!!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I live very close to this park and it is wonderful. VERY clean and tons of things for the kids to play on. I love it!!

Tempe, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Family Fun @ The Playtopia”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

What can I say? The Playtopia at Tumbleweed Park is FANTASTIC fun for the whole family. We have visited several times since discovering this gem a year ago. My kids love Farm Land and the tire swing. Just recently they put in a zip line type of attraction. My kids enjoyed it so much. They even had a baby seat zip line (very safe with a pullover locking harness) and my 4 year old was just having a ball! I must say Tumbleweed Park is clean with plenty of picnic areas and parking.

What would add a cherry to this park would be a water feature for summer time use ;-) other than that please take your family. There is something for everyone to enjoy.

1 Thank dmolross