“my favorite park”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“my favorite park”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Tumbleweed Park has it all. Great covered playground, rec center, classes, lots of open space, picnic areas. You can park there and ride your bike to the Paseo Trail. I love this park for my son to play, for the whole family, or by myself.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Susan P

Lincoln, Nebraska
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Kids loved it!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Both of my boys (3 & 6) had a great time here and have asked to go back. They played for a good 2+ hours... we finally had to make them leave! The Barn Yard play set is so cute and love the shade coverings. And my 6 year old loved climbing on the rocks.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Lindsey W
Mesa, Arizona
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Very Big”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you live in chandler this place should be on your places to visit... I have visited a number of times from the Ostrich Festival to a Sunday afternoon. It is one of the best parks in the east valley.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank DavidFancher
San Diego, California
267 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 194 helpful votes
“Awesome place for kids and parties!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

It is easy to see why the City of Chandler considers it the "flagship" park for the city. From Playtopia to the large open spaces and fields, this park has it all!!!

We had our sons birthday party at one of the reservable (reservations required) pavillions next to Playtopia and the kids had a blast on the playground. There is room for TONS of kids.

I have in the past attended large group get togethers in the large group pavilions, and they designed everything very well for large amounts of people.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ExploringViking96
Chandler, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Indoor Running track upstairs”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

New, modern, wifi, indoor running track. weight area gets crowded around 7pm weekdays. Now covered parking.

Visited January 2013