“Great massage”

Aji Spa - Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Chandler
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed our massage treatments. However. I thought it was a little pricey. Staff was attentive, and very friendly.
Facility very clean, and well maintained. Extremely relaxing environment. I will visit again and recommend services.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

every thing..so relaxing..love the massages, lunch, scenery..so peaceful. Love to take advantage when you offer deals, go with daughter in law and it's good to "connect" and have a day to ourselves without the kids..wish you had more "deals" for those of us who live in Chandler..would love to come more often..

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was given a gift card for the Aji Spa and went there for an anti-aging facial. When I booked I was told I would have use of the facilities for the full day. I went a little early but I wish I had planned to spend the day. There is a private pool, the healthful Ajj Cafe with healthy and delicious food, a women's locker room with everything you could ever need before and after your treatments. Along with the usual sauna, steamroom and jacuzzi, there is an outdoor area that is completely private for women only. The products smell wonderful and everything there is planned with Native American spirit and beliefs, right down to the throws over the back of every chair, inside and out! Everywhere there is relaxing music playing and comfortable spaces to relax, meditate, read or anything else. And the best part...the facial showed immediate results and I was thrilled. I will definitely go again and again...I hope! And if you are staying at Wild Horse Pass, I would definitely recommend you make time to have some treatments and unwind in this beautiful atmosphere!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I did the couples thing with lunch. The treatments were very professional with a Native American slant, the venue is excellent and the lunch was well done and served in a pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We enjoyed a picnic and spa day for a special friend's BDay. The spa was very accomodating by setting us up with a picnic to accomodate the size of our group! White linen service on the lawn overlooking the little river was divine! Oh and the services were great also!