Aji Spa - Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
Chandler, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

every thing..so relaxing..love the massages, lunch, scenery..so peaceful. Love to take advantage when you offer deals, go with daughter in law and it's good to "connect" and have a day to ourselves without the kids..wish you had more "deals" for those of us who live in Chandler..would love to come more often..

Visited June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Mesa, Arizona
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Peaceful, invigorating, amazing experience”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was given a gift card for the Aji Spa and went there for an anti-aging facial. When I booked I was told I would have use of the facilities for the full day. I went a little early but I wish I had planned to spend the day. There is a private pool, the healthful Ajj Cafe with healthy and delicious food, a women's locker room with everything you could ever need before and after your treatments. Along with the usual sauna, steamroom and jacuzzi, there is an outdoor area that is completely private for women only. The products smell wonderful and everything there is planned with Native American spirit and beliefs, right down to the throws over the back of every chair, inside and out! Everywhere there is relaxing music playing and comfortable spaces to relax, meditate, read or anything else. And the best part...the facial showed immediate results and I was thrilled. I will definitely go again and again...I hope! And if you are staying at Wild Horse Pass, I would definitely recommend you make time to have some treatments and unwind in this beautiful atmosphere!

Visited October 2012
Chandler, Arizona
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I did the couples thing with lunch. The treatments were very professional with a Native American slant, the venue is excellent and the lunch was well done and served in a pleasant atmosphere.

Phoenix, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Take care of special needs”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We enjoyed a picnic and spa day for a special friend's BDay. The spa was very accomodating by setting us up with a picnic to accomodate the size of our group! White linen service on the lawn overlooking the little river was divine! Oh and the services were great also!

Tempe
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I was lucky enough to take advantage of a summer special they were having. It was called The Cabana Boy special. Wonderful! Great massage. Wonderful surroundings. I really liked the options from outside pool, loungers under shading and misters, whirlpools inside and out, sauna, steam room, showers, etc. Everything you need other than your swimsuit is included. It even included a drink which was delicious. It's only available in July so if you get a chance, take advantage of it. Remember, the gratuity is added to the full value of the services, but rightfully so. I didn't mind that at all. I'm from Chicago and often go to the Kohler Spa in Wisconsin which is top notch. This is right up there with that! Loved it! You can even spend the whole day there if you want. When I was leaving, I was invited to return for free that same day if I had the time. Next time, I'll plan on spending the whole day. So relaxing!

Visited July 2012