“Yum! Great BBQ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rudy's

Rudy's
Ranked #6 of 611 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our pits are 100% wood fired with oak, a slower burning wood than the mesquite used by others. Along with time and oak, we cook with a dry spice that ensures each plate of Rudy's Bar-B-Q is perfectly ready for you. Apply some of our famous "Sause" and dinner is served.
Oregon
“Yum! Great BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband wanted good BBQ on our trip to Phoenix so I found this place online and we decided to check it out. It was fantastic! Loved the casual atmosphere. The whole family liked their food (brisket, ribs, turkey sandwich, pulled pork, cole slaw and beans) and we went back again later in the week. The only thing we didn't like was the corn - too water logged and mushy.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank SunTia

Tucson
“Great BBQ in Chandler”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was craiving BBQ while visiting some friends in Chandler over the weekend, the suggested Rudy's, Man where they righ the food was great, the brisket was amazing, the turkey was just alright, and the pulled pork was very good, If you are looking for some BBQ stop in I recomend it.

Los Altos, California, United States
“Real Texas BBQ in Arizona”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

What a nice surprise finding Rudy's in Chandler, AZ. Real BBQ and the service is 5 star where they cut and weigh your meat right before your eyes! Great meat and BBQ sauce with all the fixins! Great value as well and wide variety of beverages. A do not miss for lunch with friends or casual business.

Austin, Texas
“Good barbecue - ok ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Just had some great barbecue at Rudy's. The layout reminded me of eating at a park on picnic benches and it was very crowded. Other than the decor seemed like an old fashioned barn on a farm. The food, however, is fantastic. I had baby back ribs and beef brisket. My friend had chicken and sausage links -- yummy. the chicken was a full half chicken -- grilled moist and tender. The sides are equally good -- potatato salad, beans, coleslaw and corn. I thought someone would have to cart me out of the place in a wheel barrel back to our car as I was going to be stuffed from all the great tasting food.

The portions are a nice size and the prices are pretty reasonable. For dessert we both had peach cobbler which was also extremely tasty. Ahh, I will definitely be back when I am in Arizona again. I highly recommend any one who likes good barbecue -- grilled over charcoal and smells wonderfully smoky and very delicious barbecue sauce.

1 Thank Epitrav
JACKSON
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

The best BBQ I have ever had by far. I had 1/2 bbq chicken and it was wonderful. They also have these great breakfast "tacos" that are more like breakfast burritos but they're also super yummy. It's not a fancy place but you can bring the whole family and have a yummy meal. The chicken just fell apart and was so juicy and tasty.

• Visited March 2013