“Comfort food Italian style!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Oregano's Pizza Bistro
Ranked #35 of 651 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chandler, Arizona
“Comfort food Italian style!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Our first visit brought us back for a second one when our son came to town a couple days later. Everything about it is great. Big Band music in the background while you eat the best food ever served by servers who are A+.
Also met the manager when I accidentally left my purse behind. When I came to get it he refused a gratuity that I begged he take. Very nice man.
We are snowbirds from ND. We will be back next year for sure! :)

Toms River, New Jersey
“Best Pizza Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

My goodness! I am from New York and New Jersey both and where do I find the best pizza ever? In Chandler, Arizona on Dobson Rd. They have a special thin crust very tasty real Italian pizza with great cheese and sauce. You can order any style, Chicago Deep Dish, thin, any size and any stuffing or topping. The place was jumping. Had to wait 1/2 hr for a table for 2 and it was a Wednesday nite. But it truly is the best in the West. Going back again 3 days later.

Anywhere, MD
“Punishing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Without a doubt, one of the least pleasant dining experiences I've had. The noise in this place is deafening. There isn't an acoustically absorbent surface in the house, and customers have to talk over blaring music. Our server had to shout so we could hear him. The temperature was frigid. Our food took almost half an hour to arrive, and the pizza was scorched, the pasta was mediocre. I give credit to the staff, who are polite, energetic, and attentive, despite what I'd consider miserable working conditions. If you eat here, bring earplugs, a jacket, and something to read.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank InfrqntTrvlr
Illinois
“Love it!, one of my favorite places to go when in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Wish we had Oreganos back home in Illinois! The whole family loves this place! One of our favorite appetizers is the Guaca Tony, it's served on a pizza crust.(I am getting hungry just thinking about it!). The salad that I always order is the Vino Bambino...the Zany Ziti and Alfredo the Dark pastas are amazing! Their pizzas are delicious! If you still have room left after eating try the cookie pizza! I think it comes in three flavors. We just got home from Arizona and ate their 4 times!!! Yummy!

• Visited January 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Gotta Love Oregano's Pizza. The best thin crust Pizza around. The kids love to play with the dough they give them before dinner. Service was fabulous and atmosphere was wonderful and they have a to die for hot cookie with ice cream. yummo!

Visited November 2012