“Love it!, one of my favorite places to go when in town!”

Oregano's Pizza Bistro
Ranked #35 of 665 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Illinois
“Love it!, one of my favorite places to go when in town!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Wish we had Oreganos back home in Illinois! The whole family loves this place! One of our favorite appetizers is the Guaca Tony, it's served on a pizza crust.(I am getting hungry just thinking about it!). The salad that I always order is the Vino Bambino...the Zany Ziti and Alfredo the Dark pastas are amazing! Their pizzas are delicious! If you still have room left after eating try the cookie pizza! I think it comes in three flavors. We just got home from Arizona and ate their 4 times!!! Yummy!

• Visited January 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Gotta Love Oregano's Pizza. The best thin crust Pizza around. The kids love to play with the dough they give them before dinner. Service was fabulous and atmosphere was wonderful and they have a to die for hot cookie with ice cream. yummo!

Visited November 2012
Phoenix, az.
“Only great food and service”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is such a great restaurant!! The staff is so attentive and the food is always good. I found the whole wheat pizza crust to be the best ever, actually not many pizza places even offer a "healthier" version if that is possible with pizza :) Anyway, the atmoshphere is upbeat, and they have a lovely patio that has misters in the summer and a firepit it the winter. This is a great place to take out of town visitors or a family night on the town.

• Visited October 2012
Chandler
“Not worth it.”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We tried this place on the recommendation of a friend and will never go back. The pizza was awful. There was way too much oregano on it. When we were asked how things tasted, I told them and they made every excuse under the sun why it wasn’t really awful. Fugeddabowdit.

Portland, Oregon
“wrong orders and felt rushed”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Decided to eat here recently for the 2nd time ever after our 1st time we were left with late night acid indigestion afterwards.

This time we all agreed to stick to pizza dishes.
We were seated promptly and drink * meal orders taken soon after.
Our appeitzer arrived quickly we seemed to be waiting a while longer for our main meal.
One pizza was wrong size we had ordered the 12" but a '16 appeared at table, we thought no big deal.
Also ordered a single pizza slice for one of our children which was delayed arriving at table as it had fallen on floor in kitchen according to our waiter.

After all of this was settled we started our meal and enjoyed it.

My son asked for a box then for his rather large pizza and waiter decided himself he would also bring 2 more for the other 2 pizza's.

Waiter then proceeded to box up the large pizza and asked if I wanted a slice left out from my pizza . I misunderstood the question and then realised at the last minute he was actually taking mine off the table to box it up while i was still quite happily eating it. He then of course when I spoke up left it alone and took the other 2 boxes away and left.

Soon after our bill appeared before we had asked for it. We paid while still all eating assumed we could do this.
At this point I began to feel uncomfortable and slightly rushed as a busboy then appeared, again while i was still happily eating away. And all he could then was remove my husbands pizza tray and then looked for what else he could grab from the table so took any un used napkins.

While i had no big complaints on the quality of the food I did however feel rushed after waiting what felt longer than normal for our meal aswell as the wrong order with some missing.
Not sure if I'll be giving this place a 3rd try