“Absolute blast”

Ranked #5 of 17 Fun & Games in Chandler
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

This enormous indoor treehouse is perfect for an Arizona summer. Let the kids climb and slide. Their food could be better for the price. But the kids and adults have a great time.

1  Thank Amanda H

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I notice the last few reviews were not very good, but our recent visit for a kid's birthday party seems that things are starting to get better. There were a lot of kids running everywhere. There will be some accidental bumping as expected with running kids. Kids stayed for hours. The zip line was closed for repairs.

The employee helping with the birthday party was courteous and professional. Makutu character stopped by for a visit with the kids, but did not stay for more than a minute. A little too short for photo ops for the kids.

The giant tree house is a few stories high. The slides are dark and steep. Most kids loved it.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The place was very overpriced...and charging adults to supervise their own children is ridiculous! It was dirty, old and run down. We immediately showered when we got home...it was that gross. The staff was very unfriendly! A bunch of high schoolers there to socialize, not work. My son was very scared to be out of my sight...too many blind spots where there are no eyes on kids. Will NEVER go back!

2  Thank Melissa D
Reviewed August 14, 2013

my nieces did not want to leave after 6 hours!!! that's big for us to find this kind of place to excite the kids. Was really impressed.

Not a cheap place if they play games for hours.

One unique place so much better than Chucky cheese and very clean.

your kids will really love this place try it out!!!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

It is pretty overpriced, and the fact that they charge for adults is annoying. It is extremely dirty and dusty and the staff were very rude. The staff were not kid friendly, and the manager is possibly the worst one. My girls had fun at first, but I felt like I needed to give them a disinfectant bath afterwards. You could literally see dust and dirt everywhere. Then, one of my 4 year old twins got turned around and was crying and none of the staff even approached her or helped. She tried to ask one where her mommy was and they simply said "I don't know, go look for her". We will definitely not be returning.

2  Thank MandeB13