“awesome for kids and adults”
Review of Makutu's Island

Makutu's Island
Ranked #4 of 17 Fun & Games in Chandler
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed August 14, 2013

my nieces did not want to leave after 6 hours!!! that's big for us to find this kind of place to excite the kids. Was really impressed.

Not a cheap place if they play games for hours.

One unique place so much better than Chucky cheese and very clean.

your kids will really love this place try it out!!!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

It is pretty overpriced, and the fact that they charge for adults is annoying. It is extremely dirty and dusty and the staff were very rude. The staff were not kid friendly, and the manager is possibly the worst one. My girls had fun at first, but I felt like I needed to give them a disinfectant bath afterwards. You could literally see dust and dirt everywhere. Then, one of my 4 year old twins got turned around and was crying and none of the staff even approached her or helped. She tried to ask one where her mommy was and they simply said "I don't know, go look for her". We will definitely not be returning.

2  Thank MandeB13
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My boys love this place. We have been going there for years and they enjoy it every time. I like that it has an arcade too and a food area. The staff Is always very friendly too and that's one thing I always look for when I take them places.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I've been a fan of Makutu's Island for almost 10 years and have hosted and attended many parties here. I was so sad to see it in terrible shape on our last visit. It needs major maintenance and a good cleaning. The blocks for the toddlers are flat and dirty and coming apart. Very few of the games were working and after reading other reviews with the same problem, its obvious that the owner isn't putting any money back into the business or even attempting to repair the broken games. It could be great again if he/she would spend a little to restore it back to the Makutu's it used to be. Even the prize counter was a sad sight with few prized and lots of empty shelves. It almost looked like it's going out of business.

1  Thank hcsmom
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is such a wonderful place to take kids to play. My grandkids loved it. They played for 3 hours. I felt it was so safe & I could enjoy watching the grandkids have fun. We ate at the restaurant & it was ok for kids. All in all the place in a very nice, clean indoor activity for kids in the summer.