“Boys love it”

Ranked #4 of 16 Fun & Games in Chandler
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My boys love this place. We have been going there for years and they enjoy it every time. I like that it has an arcade too and a food area. The staff Is always very friendly too and that's one thing I always look for when I take them places.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I've been a fan of Makutu's Island for almost 10 years and have hosted and attended many parties here. I was so sad to see it in terrible shape on our last visit. It needs major maintenance and a good cleaning. The blocks for the toddlers are flat and dirty and coming apart. Very few of the games were working and after reading other reviews with the same problem, its obvious that the owner isn't putting any money back into the business or even attempting to repair the broken games. It could be great again if he/she would spend a little to restore it back to the Makutu's it used to be. Even the prize counter was a sad sight with few prized and lots of empty shelves. It almost looked like it's going out of business.

1  Thank hcsmom
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is such a wonderful place to take kids to play. My grandkids loved it. They played for 3 hours. I felt it was so safe & I could enjoy watching the grandkids have fun. We ate at the restaurant & it was ok for kids. All in all the place in a very nice, clean indoor activity for kids in the summer.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Fun place for 3-9 year old kids... Fun for parents too, but harder on us to squeeze around.

Cool indoor tree house and jungle gym playground. The coolest one I have seen so far. I have taken my kids 8-10 times and now it is played out for us. This is definitely worth going...

I only wish they would be faster at fixing the cracked pads and broken areas instead of closing them off.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The fact that this is supposed to be a top destination tells you more about the choices in Arizona than about the place. When the sun burns down in July and August people scramble for indoor places to get their kids to have some activity, and MI is one of them. The pros: younger elementary school kids can have some fun here. Not for pre-school or older kids, though. Place sometimes is a bit dirty, sometimes simply overcrowded. Your kids need to be into slides and climbing, because that is all there is. Annoying arcades, of course, too. Food is terrible as usually in these places. You go if your kids are dying of boredom, otherwise you try find some more attractive activities.