WINNER WONDERLAND

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
“first time here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

it was a fun place for the kids. it was a little dirty, staff was ok . I don't know why they give us wrist bans if they don't even check the names on them. food is not all that great. But over all it was fun. I did enjoy playing with my kids there. thank goodness I bring disinfecting wipes ever where I go. lol. I will go again with my kids and wipes.

Visited February 2013

38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Age appropriate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

My kids love to attend birthday parties here. Plenty of adventures and activities. We had my 5 year old's birthday party here and it was very age appropriate. It is NOT designed for toddlers or babies because there are a lot of children running around and flying down the slides. They also have an arcade that has better games than Peter Piper. Great, fun, out of the ordinary spot!

Visited April 2012
Gilbert, AZ
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great for little ones!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Unfortunately my girls are too big to enjoy Makutu's any longer, but when they were small enough, we visited often. We had my daughter's birthday party here one year as well. So much fun to run around all the different areas, climb, zip line, and just get rid of their energy!

41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Nice Indoor Tree House”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

Kids love this place. It has a 3-4 story high tree house that the kids enjoy climbing in. It is big. Parents with little kids will have to follow them on their adventure and maybe include a slide down from 3 flights up. They have rooms for Birthday parties and includes a visit from Makutu himself. Kids will be running a lot at Makutu's Island.

Visited December 2011
Hong Kong, China
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Great place for a rainy, or too sunny day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Slides, tunnels, and rope ladders galore. My son loved it, and my wife could be heard squealing as she chased him down the slides herself. Great place to spend a few hours indoors. Kids 4 to 9 would appreciate it best I think

Visited September 2012