“Consistently great service and food!”
Review of Rubio's

Rubio's
Ranked #154 of 664 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Description: The first restaurant was opened in 1983 in San Diego by Ralph Rubio and his father, Ray, who started the fish taco phenomenon that spread across the nation. Today, Rubio’s menu has grown from The Original Fish Taco® to include additional chef-crafted seafood recipes that feature shrimp, wild salmon and ono. In addition to sustainable seafood, Rubio’s offers chargrilled chicken and steak, fresh made guacamole and salsas and sauces that are prepared daily.
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Consistently great service and food!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I went to Rubio's for 2 reasons: 1 - there isn't one in COS and 2 - they never disappoint.
I was greeted before the door closed behind me and it only got better from there. The man taking my order was extremely friendly and helpful. I ordered the grilled gourmet taco with steak and the original fish taco. He offered an upsell, I declined, he offered dessert, I declined, he offered a drink, I declined again and paid. I never mind the upsell and typically get upset if it isn't offered, not because I need additional help with my ordering decisions, but because an upsell is offered by an employee who cares about his/her job and the customer. They are trying to bring money in to the business and make additional offerings to those who are dining.
My food was delivered to my table and I dug in. As usual, fantastic taste, consistent offerings and mmmm mmmm great salsa bar.
Go here, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited April 2012